Futures and Options Trading Platforms
iBroker Web-Based Futures and Options Trading Platform
Compatible on all devices, including MACs.
Markets: Futures and Options
Cost: No monthly fee, surcharge of 25 cents per trade
This web-based trading platform is a low-cost and convenient solution to traders of all sizes and types. The iBroker web offers traders an extremely user-friendly experience and the ability to log in from any computer without the necessity of a download! It also enables those using MAC computers to access and trade their accounts normally without the need for Parallels, or similar software.
If you are looking for a simple user interface to trade commodity options and futures or would like to be able to trade on the go, we highly recommend that you give this platform a look. The web platform and the Zaner360 can be used simultaneously. This platform also offers mobile access via the iBroker app.
Features of this web accessible futures and options trading platform include, but are no limited to:
- Real time quotes on futures and options.
- Simple and clear option chain viewing.
- Point and click futures and options order placement.
- Depth of market data display (DOM panel).
- See open positions on the futures chart.
- Search, browse, and sort futures and options contract by name (no symbol knowledge necessary).
- Fully customizable real-time futures charts with technical indicators and drawing tools such as Fibonacci and the Gann fan.
- Easily create convenient "Watch Lists" to monitor the futures and options markets.
- Quick access to 'Last Viewed' futures and options contracts.
- One-click reverse position, close position, close all positions.
- Setup default order settings per contract.
- Fractional quotes support (view Treasury and grain futures in terms of their fraction value, not decimal).