Beginning traders are recommended to take advantage of the benefits of a full-service commodity broker to gain orientation of the markets and trading in general. Of course, this isn't required, but the markets are treacherous. If you aren't 100% comfortable placing trades online and accepting the corresponding risk of making costly errors, you should strongly consider having a full-service or broker-assisted futures account. Be sure to read "Full Service or Online" if you are unsure of what type of service you are interested in (click here to read).
As a full-service futures brokerage client of DeCarley Trading, you will receive the following:
- The Financial Futures Report is delivered to your inbox several times per week
- The DeCarley Perspective commodity market commentary and trading guidance
- Full access to the DeCarley Trading mobile app
- Detailed trading recommendations
- Trading recommendations issued by popular industry third-party newsletters
- Third-party commentary from various market insiders and traders
- FREE access to renowned daily commodity research publications
- Email, instant message, text message, and telephone access to your commodity broker during and beyond market hours
- "Pick our brains," you are paying for it
- Handholding in terms of market speculation, strategy, etc.
- Quick and reliable futures and options trade placement
- Ideas and recommendations for position adjustments
- Margin guidance, including using options, futures, or spreads to eliminate margin calls