If you are a relatively experienced futures and options trader but would like to have access to a broker to "bounce ideas off of" or simply would prefer to shift the risk of trade placement to a third party, you may want to consider a broker assisted account.
As a broker-assisted client you will receive:
1. The Financial Futures Report delivered to your inbox several times per week
2. The DeCarley Perspective commodity commentary and trading guidance
3. Detailed trading recommendations including entry, adjustment and exit guidance
4. Third party generated trading ideas
5. FREE access to renowned daily commodity research publications
6. Email, instant message, text message, and telephone access to your broker during and beyond market hours
7. Quick and reliable trade placement
8. Access to live streaming quotes and charts
9. Trading ideas and recommendations should you want second opinion
10. Margin guidance, including using options, futures or spreads to eliminate margin calls
11. Access to premium educational articles and other web content provided exclusively to DeCarley Trading clients.