Oak Desktop Futures and Options Trading Platform
Email us at
Continuing with the spirit of innovation, Oak Desktop was designed with the professional trader in mind. New benefits include option boards, depth of market, and a highly flexible user interface.
Oak Desktop was developed in the Microsoft .NET framework, which allows users to take advantage of one of the fastest languages available to Windows' users. The increased speed and reliability enable traders to make quicker and more accurate trades.
Fully Equipped Trading Platform
- Cost effective
- Secure Server
- Easy to use interface
- Realtime market data
- Implied price coloring
- Adaptable performance to fit individual computers and Internet connections
Business Logic/Risk Analysis Middleware
- Individual margin and trading permissions
- Orders checked for real-time buying power
- Each account re-margined intra-day
- Complete order history information and account info
- Customer ability to sort/filter orders by their own criteria
- Ability to execute give-up and allocation orders
- Order "parking"; ready to send order with one click
View outright, spread, and option quotes
Waterfall Order Entry
View full depth of market, place orders with the click of a mouse
View parked orders, working orders, and filled orders
View real-time account information within Oak Desktop
Server-Side Order Entry
If for any reason your computer fails, your parked orders will be saved on our servers for immediate recovery.
Updates to Oak Desktop are integrated into the launch, ensuring you are using the latest version.