Futures and Options Trading Platforms
Zaner Day Trader
Instant Execution, Low Margins, Sophisticated Features..........
Cost: This platform is FREE to use but optional charting package is charged at a rate of $15.95 monthly to clients that don't execute 10 round turns
Click here to papertrade on the ZanerDayTrader futures platform
For active, experienced electronic futures traders who need aggressive commissions and margins but don't want to sacrifice any service or quality, Zaner offers the Zaner DayTrader active trading platform. Zaner DayTrader is a streamlined and customizable futures trading platform, built to the rigorous standards of scalpers, inter-market spreaders, arbitrage and position traders. Zaner DayTrader was developed by and is continually tested by professional traders.
- Toggle between live and simulation/demo mode
- Zero technology fees.
- Automated account-level stop loss
- Very low day-trading margins. For example $500 on e-minis.
- Depth-of-market trading.
- Connects to CME Globex, eCBOT & Eurex.
- Trailing Stops
- Automated Profit Targets
- Bracket Orders
View the market:
- View the market using Classic and Linear Market Depth displays.
- Use Zaner DayTrader’s ‘Scoreboard’ window to view more than one market. Are you trading the yield curve? See the whole curve on one screen.
- See cumulative last trade and the cumulative volume on the linear Market Depth Screen, as well as your last three trades, and session highs and lows.
Trade the market:
- Quick-Click Trading gives you the option of entering your orders at the click of a mouse.
- Cancel all your open orders quickly, with a single click, by using Zaner DayTrader’s Cancel-All feature. Look for the prominent exclamation point window on your Zaner DayTrader desktop. You’ll also find Cancel-All functionality on each Zaner DayTrader transaction-related window.
- Configure Zaner DayTrader to enter market, limit, stop, or stop limit orders, assign restrictions and set stop and limit prices.
Monitor your trades:
- Follow Zaner DayTrader's real-time list of open orders and use the system’s ‘Modify Order’ window to alter orders by price or quantity.
- Always monitor your current positions using Zaner DayTrader's Trades window. Use the Status area to know if your orders have been successfully sent, filled or cancelled.