Join us for the MoneyShow Virtual Expo November 17-19
TRADING COMMODITY OPTIONS WITH CREATIVITY: HOW TO USE THE MARKET'S MONEY TO CREATE CUSTOM RISK-REWARD PROFILES
WHEN: November 17th - 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST
*Tickets are $139 per person; all sales are final. if you miss the live course, you can watch it on-demand at a later date.
Options are priced to lose. Thus, habitually buying options require impeccable timing and a little luck to succeed. However, traders might benefit from the use of option-spread strategies aimed at using the market's money to purchase long calls and puts. In short, speculative option purchases can be financed by the sale of an eroding asset.
Of course, this approach isn't without its disadvantages and opportunity costs but in the right circumstances, there are low- and limited-risk ventures with potentially attractive payouts. Come find out from DeCarley Trading's senior commodity market strategist and broker, Carley Garner, how to creatively use calls, puts, and building blocks to create strategies with various risk and reward prospects.
Highlights from this commodity options trading course include:
- Getting familiar with option mechanics
- Applying common sense to option trading
- How to create strategies with custom risk/reward profiles
- Free option trades built for leverage and profit potential (ratio spreads and vertical spreads with naked legs)
- Debit option spreads aimed at keeping risk low and limited (butterflies, condors, and vertical spreads)
- Trading examples
- *Tickets are $139 per person; all sales are final. If you miss the live course, you can always watch it on-demand at a later date.