Senior strategist and commodity broker, Carley Garner, will be presenting a complimentary class at the Las Vegas TradersExpo in November.
When: November 14, 2018, 1:30 pm - 2:15 pm
Topic: Trade Commodity Futures Contracts like Stocks, with Low Risk, Income, and Diversification
How: Register for free access to the Las Vegas TradersExpo by clicking here (then click "Attend Free")
The primary disadvantage to trading futures relative to stocks is the lack of a dividend to cushion downside risk and the open-ended risk exposure. However, traders can utilize the options market to mimic these stock market characteristics in their futures trading. Further, there is a way to play the upside in commodities using a diversified basket of commodities with the purchase of a single futures contract. Join experienced commodity broker, Carley Garner, to find how to shift futures market participation toward investing, and away from high leveraged speculation.
Topics discussed will include:
- Advantages and disadvantages of trading futures vs. stocks.
- Creating income in commodities where there is none.
- Limiting downside risk in commodity trading to manageable levels.
- How to trade a basket of commodity futures contracts with a single click of the mouse.
- Understanding how to manage futures markets risks and leverage.
- Increase the odds of success by trading options around futures positions.