Futures and Options Trading Platforms
This platform requires subscription fees, click here for details.
Jigsaw’s mission is to deliver rich, meaningful and useful trading information, enabling traders to make more informed trading decisions both in entering and managing trading positions.
Futures Trading Tools
- Depth & Sales – An innovative Trading DOM that goes far beyond the functionality of a typical trading DOM. It is a fully integrated Order Flow tool giving you an unparalleled view of market strength. Jigsaw DOM shows participants pulling and stacking order activity.
- Reconstructed Tape – The only Time & Sales product on the market that accurately reconstructs trades “split” by the US Futures exchanges. This tool zero’s in on showing which side larger market participants are on, with additional readability features that ensure maximum absorption of information.
- Summary Tape – A “side by side” rolling summary of trade executions at each level, with built in rolling delta.
- Alerts – Audio & Visual alerts for common order flow events such as Iceberg Order Detection, Delta Divergence, Bid/Offer Absorption and Block Trades
- Strength Meters – Visual Meters for 3 major order flow components. Trade Executions, Pulling & Stacking, Bids and Offers.
- Educational Material
Jigsaw doesn't just deliver futures trading tools and walk away. Their publicly available “Order Flow Foundation” training course is available to all, free of charge. Now being used in the commodity trading programs of Proprietary Trading firms in both the UK and Australia, with over 9 hours of training material, this course takes you from order flow novice to practitioner.
Community & Live Chat for Futures Traders
Jigsaw actively encourages communication between users of the software. Many customers have YouTube pages and blogs explaining how they use the software, along with live trade videos. Jigsaw has their own YouTube Channel and Blog, which has both material from Jigsaw and customers. In addition to this, there is a free chat room that all customers have access to. This is busiest around the open of the US markets. There’s even a button on the tools to take you directly to the chat.