What can we do for you? If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, we might be the right commodity broker for you.
1. Are you trading on your own at a deep discount futures broker and consistently losing money? We cannot guarantee that you will make money trading with DeCarley, but whether you prefer self-directed online trading, or broker assisted order entry, we can guarantee that we will work hard to give you the information that you need to increase your odds of success. If you let us, we strongly believe that through DeCarley Trading client newsletters and with our multiple years of experience, we can help you to achieve your goals by encouraging patience in market entry as well as utilizing trading strategies with higher probabilities of success. If you are already struggling to make money, what do you have to lose?
2. Are you struggling with platform choices, margin variations, and the confusion of data vendors and order routing? We've done the leg work for you! Just let us know what type of trader you are and what you priorities will be; we will be more than happy to point you in the right direction in regard to choosing an appropriate platform and clearing arrangement.
3. Do you have a full time job, but want to trade futures and options? Let DeCarley help you monitor the markets and your trades. We are available nearly 15 hours per day throughout the trading week. All the while we are available to give quotes and market commentary over the phone and even send emails and text price alerts*.
4. Are you trading savvy, but not familiar with the mechanics of the commodity options and futures markets? Let us help you navigate the markets by steering you clear of illiquid contracts and offering "tricks of the trade" when it comes to the best price execution. We have direct access to the open outcry pits to execute options and option spreads, most discount online firms can't offer that. In volatile conditions, this could make a significant difference in fill quality! In addition, our relationship with floor brokers enables us to provide our brokerage clients with opinions and commentary derived directly from those standing in the trading pits.
5. Are you an option seller that can't seem to find a cooperative brokerage firm? Many brokerage firms frown upon short option selling accounts simply because they tend to involve low trading volume and theoretically unlimited risk. However, we believe short option trading (the right way) provides traders with attractive odds of success and promotes a client base that will be around for the long-haul. Accordingly, we have worked hard to provide our clients with favorable clearing and margin arrangements for short option trading that both online and broker assisted traders might have trouble getting on their own or with other brokers.
6. Do the flashing lights of a commodity trading platform encourage you to over-trade your account and in turn promote trading losses and massive transaction fees? Some of our clients are experienced traders with years of market analysis and strategy under their belt. However, they find that placing trades through a broker, as opposed to clicking and trading online, is a useful mechanism to control the human tendency to stray from a trading plan or strategy or even become too aggressive (over-trading). If paying a few dollars more per round turn can avoid paying thousands of dollars in excessive discount trading commissions and market losses, it is money well spent!
DeCarley Trading offers experienced and dedicated brokerage services at competitive commission rates (email us for details on Online Pro rates, you might be surprised). We aren't the cheapest, but we aren't far off and we work hard to deliver the service you deserve! Click here for details on the services we provide. Does your brokerage do this for you?
If you would like to open a trading account to work directly with Carley Garner or to trade online using one of our state-of-the-art trading platforms, click here.
* Minimum account balance or commission for price alert service.
**THERE IS SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING FUTURES AND OPTIONS!