Learn how to analyze the crude oil futures market
What is making the crude oil futures markets tick?
When: Wednesday, March 21 @1:30 pm Pacific (4:30 Eastern)
In this class, we are going to take a look at the current composition of the crude oil market, including the seasonal tendencies, COT Report analysis, and the chart. We will also discuss the peril of fundamental analysis in a quick moving futures market such as WTI light sweet crude oil. Join experienced commodity broker, Carley Garner, as she lays out the skinny on the energy futures markets.
* Why understanding crude oil pricing matters for both commodity and stock trading.
* The downside of fundamental analysis regarding the energy futures markets.
* How do crude oil futures generally behave ahead of the summer driving season?
* What should we know about futures market sentiment?
* Where are WTI crude oil futures speculators positioned?
* How with the US dollar valuation impact crude oil prices?
* Technical analysis of the current oil futures market chart.